Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Willing to Sell property to Vegetarians Only!

What? Huh? Did I read it correctly? ... yeah, I thought the same things when I saw the online 'Flat Sale Advertisement' of some of the flats in Chennai. I don't understand the rationale behind such a criterion. In what ways would Non-vegetarians be not-the-right property buyers? I can understand the 'vegetarian-oriented sentiments' of a house-owner if the property is 'For Rent' and the Owner resides in the same premises. But while 'Selling' off the same, looking or rather opting to look only at the Vegetarianism of the Buyer...sets me thinking.

Do Vegetarians make better buyers? Better property keepers? Are lesser violent in case of discrepancies ;-) ? Why the favouritism? What if the kids of the so-called-vegetarian family turn non-vegetarian years from now? :-)

Keep the comments coming, if you have an answer...

No comments: