Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Searching - Why My Blog Exists...

Why I write
Coz I like to. Truly, I don't know, its just that it comes with so much ease to pen down and there is always so much to write about. Just not enough time though. :-( The travails of a working life, the willingness to just drop everything and only live life each day - minus the 'Have-Tos".

What Your Comments Mean to Me
Ideally, one must not base her importance on the appreciation/criticism of another. :-) Of course, When it comes to writing, its important to know, what the 'Readers' think of it. Is it something they want to read? Is it something that they would like to come back to? Is it good enough to give them a sense of being, as that's basically what 'Writing' is about. Are they able to relate to what they read? (In that regard, my posts about my kiddo are worthless? I don't hope so! They make me feel good, is it only me who relates to those??)

Read somewhere - The Blog must have a Goal too. Not just our lives. Goal for a Blog? What's the Goal of my blog? This brings me back a whole circle to the question I posed myself - 'Why I write'? Why am I Blogging? Is it to prove to myself, I have not forgotten to capture emotions in words? Nay. To help my ever-fading memory? :-) Maybe. When did I start? Way back in my school-days? Yeah, that's when I wrote some poetry - partly imaginary and partly emotionally. Hmm...Turned to Haikus style for convenience. What did I write recently only for myself? For Father's Day - wrote a heart-felt poem for my papa, whom I miss more than I like to acknowledge. Time has taken him away earlier than I could return the care he showered...Where is this post heading? Its supposed to give me answer to the ultimate - why.

Coming back to that...I can write about almost anything. ;-) You tell me, what you like to read about? What do you look for - while Reading Blogs? I'll see how far I can mould my blog for that. Till then, its all going to me my kiddo and life as I see it. :-) keep Readin and lettin me know what You think of what U read!

How to Make My Blog Better
One thing, its all text presently. I must add some pics. Thats pending. What else will enhance the writing space? Your Comments. :-)) Maybe a little work is required on my Profile too. Template? I updated that recently. I read some valuable tips on improving Blog Value. Let me see if I can ensure sticking to the "Good-to-Do" tips. Your suggestions are welcome.

No comments: