Wednesday, July 9, 2008

June End Updates

1. Went to temple with Hubby/son/Bro and Mum. Had instructed my son not to make noise while we go in to pray. He religiously behaved himself and I was happy that not even once, I had to say, "Sahil, don't make noise". :-) I was reminded he is afterall a kiddo, as while coming out of the temple gate, my son asks, "Sahil make sound now?"

2. The other day I was speaking to my bro over the phone and he asked if I wanted him to bring anything. Ofcourse sahil did not hear my bro's question, but he decoded the same from my answer - "No, I don't want anything". Almost immediately, my son says, "Maamu, sahil want to talk" and I handed over the phone to Sahil. He says, "maamu, bring bananas okay. Sahil like banana. Okay, Bye". No chance given to my brother to refuse!

No comments: