Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The "Elephant" Experience...

Oooooooo! For the first time ever, my son saw a living elephant so closely! I
clicked some snaps...will put them up tomorrow morning first thing. Gotto rush to
cook, didn't want this day to pass off without me noting what fun it was for the
little fellow to see the "Bigggggggg" elephant.

Afterwards, while going on the bike enjoying the cold breeze (yeah, its cold out here in Chennai since its raining now and then since yesterday.); I asked my son how he felt. He says - "Happy. That is opposite of Sad. Like Big is opposite of small." I just joked, "Sahil is small, elephant is Big." He announced, "You are making me sad. I am not small, I did not stand near elephant leg know, so I am not small. Shall we check the height?"

Of course, I had to convince him, even if I stood next to the elephant, elephant
would seem taller/bigger than me! Phew! He was finally 'okay' about being 'small'. :) And to say he is only a five year old... :PPP

No comments: