Monday, August 18, 2008

3 Full Days with Sahil

The long weekend seemed really long with my son acting kiddish and grown-up at will!

1. Bought a Study Board for him. More than using the chalk, my little one was eagerly waiting to use the duster. :-) Had a thot, how nice it would be if we all had a duster to wipe off sad memories too?

2. As my niece had met him just a week ago, we couldn't meet this week. The Rakhi that I tied to little fellow on her behalf, he chose to refer as "Watch". The one his dad wore, had a lovely small peacock.

3. As he passes a glass of juice to his father, he repeats my instructions to his dad! - "Papa, Oold it 'Carefully'."

4. Sahil was telling me, he wants to play with me by running from a distance and jumping at me. I was telling him, we will play that a little later. He suddenly looks at me with an attitude and says, "I am 'Serious'." I burst out laughing at his seriousness but he got what he wanted. :-)

5. Saturday morning, as I stood and watched TV, my son had the guts to question me - 'Mumma, why you watching TV? Why not Making fud for papa and me?" For a second, I wanted to take his class on me not being a cook but the Lady of the House. I then reminded myself, whatever I may be, its the role I play at different times that dictates the orders I get. :-) I gladly ensured that the little fellow and his dad help me with the so called 'making fud'.

6. After having 1/4th glass of Pepsi and one apple, Sahil complained of stomach pain. As I began to reproach the pepsi he had had, my son says, "Pepsi not making my stomach pain, apple itna saara khaya na (ate so much apple na), that's why my stomach paining." Don't worry, I ensure he gets v little of the bad stuff, that too v rarely. :-)

7. His new statements in anger - "I'll not take you cycling alcho. I will not give you coloring alcho."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son is more than naughty.Hope u had a great family.HAPPY BLOGGING MAM.

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Pepsi to a 3 year old! Oh God! Please, please...

Menka said...

:-) Its diluted with water without the little one's knowledge (water:pepsi - 3:1). Plus, it happens once in 2-3 months, so I guess its okay.