Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remembering Little Things About My Trip

The things I want to write in detail about...having made my Onsite Trip. :-)) This is just a list to fuel my memory, incase it fades........

  1. The Going away (How it was to leave my son)
  2. How the Little One has been in my absence
  3. Courtesy
  4. Courtesy on road - the unavoidable comparison
  5. My hotel (pics of my room) - (mrs bean and many other such thots)
  6. My breakfast, lunch and dinner
  7. My commute to office, the view from my onsite colleague's desk
  8. Being a mom - though away (imagining responses/reactions, feeling emotional now and then, keeping the balance until I saw him again!)
  9. The Homecoming
  10. Just being me - Thinking and Thinking
  11. The "unemployed hours"
  12. Walks in the evening
  13. The latest technological stuff and me! (microwave, dish-washer, stove, heater, iron, iPods!)
  14. On the way - journey (sbi aunty, explorations of the kiosk, vomity me!)
  15. Home Truths! (role-reversal learnings)
  16. The Take-Aways

No comments: