Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Trip-related Scribbles

18-Oct-08
First time in 3 plus years,

First time in Saku's lifetime...
My small boy has grown
as my First Flight has flown!
*****
Will I be thinking of you?
You Two - today...
are my only thoughts!
*****
Child for me,
Big Boy for dad.
Child for my mum, still -
am always missing my own dad.
*****
Clouds seem like Cotton Fluffs
From the plane's window.
*****
Hopes floating with clouds,
Reality seeping in.
I am what I am,
Because of my kith and kin!
*****
Times like these, when I am overjoyed;
There comes an underlying sadness.
I wish, so much was accomplished papa...
when you were besides, just here with us.
*****
I console myself as I see
the clouds passing around,
feel closer to you today...
than ever on the ground!!
*****
The mind wanders
to make surreal connections,
all at once -
with my own self!
and with the strangers,
searching for a common ground?
*****
26th Oct:

Going forward forgetting what is Ours,
here I see, someone trying
to keep the connection alive...
Life seems strange? It is.
*****
As I leave the homeyou have made yours,
I have the - "I am going to miss"
miserable feeling!!
*****
Haven't even been here too long
to know - "I am going sadly"...
is it to do with different time zones?
or some bonding entirely?
*****
So much to see
so much to understand,
each experience seems intriguing
to the barren mind,
in a new land.

No comments: