Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Not-So-Good Times

  1. Missing family - (esp Saku) - my baby without whom I haven't slept a single night since last 3 years 4 months.
  2. Wanting to see/know/feel everything with both of them (J & S)
  3. Imagining how Saku would behave at everything I could see.
  4. Talking about Saku.
  5. Feeling bad/glad entering hotel, leaving hotel, entering malar's place, leaving malar's place.
  6. On way back, finding myself all alone in that BIG waiting hall!
  7. The long shopping - time and effort.
  8. Having to think for myself. :-)
  9. Having lot of time to think many past things... and sometimes, doing too much of thinking especially when it was time to go for an outing and I chose to stay back.
  10. My 7 a.m. Rush-around and being stuck in Office Lobby. Using Webex to send chat message about my location. :-( Attending the meeting (minus the audio) but waiting for someone to let me into the office.
  11. The Iron Stand tucked away in a small compartment and me feeling like Mrs Bean while taking it out and dreading to put it back in!!


No comments: