Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged Myself and You...

Was tempted to do this tag and took this tag from Temu's Blog:

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?

Kaal - Hindi (Watched when I was carrying my son, and I wondered WHY did I?)

2. What book are you reading?

None presently. Browse, parenting sites and blogs when bored.

3. Favorite board game?

Carrom Board (with anyone) and enjoy Scrabble (with my hubby).

4. Favorite magazine?

Reader’s Digest.

5. Favorite smells?

Cigar\Brut\Johnson's Baby Powder.

6. Favorite sounds?

The sound of the waves, thunder, laughter of my kiddo and heartbeats.

7. Worst feeling in the world?

To lose a parent.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

What is to be Cooked and In how much Time. :-)

9. Favorite fast food place?

Everywhere is crowded. :-(

10. Future child’s name?

Soni (if at all).

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d ….?”

I would spend a considerable amount on going for family vacations, buy gifts for loved ones wihtout second thoughts.

12. Do you drive fast?

I ride fast, when possible. :-)

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

No. I sleep with 2 human-like teddy bears.

14. Storms - cool or scary?

Coooool.

15. What was your first car?

Esteem.

16. Favorite drink?

Appy Fizz.

17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would …”?

Learn Sketching and other Creative Things like Glass Painting.

18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

Yes. My grandma even used to marinate it and deep fry. :-) Tastes good.

19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?

Brown.

20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?

Amritsar, Gurgaon, Kota, Chennai and Kerala.

21. Favorite sports to watch?

Hockey. Ice Hockey too. Figure Skating.

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?

Temu is a soft person at heart but typically like a coconut - covered with a tough exterior. Very Practical. Temu - correct me if I am wrong ;)

23. What’s under your bed?

Nothing.

24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Why not?

25. Morning person, or night owl?

Depends, can be both. However, can work better early hours.

26. Over easy, or sunny side up?

Mix of both.

27. Favorite place to relax?

Open spaces - terrace, garden, beach (when not crowded).

28. Favorite pie?

Chocolate.

29. Favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate. Actually can have any, except Strawberrrrryyyyy.

*BTW I tag You.*

No comments: