Monday, June 23, 2008

On the First Anniversary of my Blog

Its One Year this June - since I hesitatingly started Blogging... and am sad to note, I haven't reached anywhere so far. Was tempted to read some tips on the so-called 'Successful Blogging' recently. Read and realized, I need to work on my Blog... need to have a Goal. Goal? For blogging?? Yeah, to make it 'effective' in the least sense. :-(

So, what's the goal of my blog? Well, I need to search for it - its there somewhere - deep in my mind. :-) Basically, I just needed some place to just let my thoughts run ... and I pen them down, as that happens. But, in that quest itself - I seem to have failed. I haven't dedicated time to do just that - ! I put down somethings, now and then (esp. about my son). I think of putting down many more thoughts - and just miss doing so.
* - The last para starts and ends with 'so'. :-)
** Let me think - will get back with something good - about the Goal.

No comments: