Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Year - Bidding Farewell to 2008...

This has been the year when....
1. My son turned 3.
:-)2. My son started proper school - St. John's - LKG B (his Pre-Kg lasted 5 months).
3. My bro shifted to Qatar.
4. My hubby got PMP certified.
5. I made my first trip to US (minus family!)
6. Some lessons learnt regarding bonding with people.
7. My mum vacated her home (year end).
8. I started blogging about my father and on Tech Writing (lots to add as content though).
9. My younger sis confirmed her good news. :-)))
10. I changed my job for a career :-) finally (or so I think until now....)
11. My Bro-in-law and family moved to Riyadh.
12. I met Bill in US. :-)
13. I met and stayed with our friend and ex-colleague Malar and her hubby Bahu at US.
14. I sent out the maid who was taking my patience for granted and struggled happily for almost 3 months!
15. I understood, in life, when you take steps to work at something, you can only Improve yourself. Its the commitment and willingness to do more, that must keep you
going.
16. My son started writing - even when I wasn't holding his palm. (Dec time frame)
17. I got myself a smart frame (for my glasses) as Sahil had broken a good one when he was very small and I didn't want to invest in something expensive again - until this year - when hubby insisted!
18. I broke my old mobile by mistake - and got a nice one - with camera - as surprise.
19. We got a Calendar of family photos done for my in-laws. :-)
20. I stayed with my mother latter part of the year and my son enjoyed having his Maamu staying close to our home.
21. My bike completed its 1st anniversary!
22. Many times, sahil slept off on our way home on my bike! and his Maamu or dad or both came to our rescue. :-)

No comments: