Thursday, March 12, 2009

24-Feb-09 - Sahil and a Complaint

Two weeks ago, I was complaining about my son's classmate who hit him. :-( Today, someone has told me that my son hits his daughter in the class sometimes! I do not know what to say. Am I more embarrased than angry? Maybe. I am not angry, actually. I am beginning to get concerned, what makes my son hit someone in his class? I have asked the father to find out instances for which my son has displayed anger. I have known my little one to be naughty yes, but, not violent so far. Well, he does playfully fight with his dad, but don't all 4 year old boys do that?? Hmm... maybe I am overreacting. Its afterall "a normal thing" and my son will "outgrow" his "display of strength" soon. But yeah, I don't want to and nor will, leave it unattended. I will speak to him and find out, what happened. Why am I like this man! But, see, the conversation
that I/Saku and then Hubby/Saku and We/Saku had. It was another learning experience in Child-Management!
(Read Tantrum/Truth/Kid/School/Fight/Tell/Beat/Snacks/Maam tags into it!)
*****
Me: Sahil, beta do u fight with anyone in ur class?
saku: no mamma.
me: are you sure, u did not fight with anybodddy in school?
saku: no mumma. I not fight with anybooodyyy.
me: okay. somone was telling me you are fighting sometimes.
saku: who was telling mumma? I not fight, am telling you know. I not talk to you.
Me: Oh, dont be upset saku, am just asking. I want you to tell me the truth, beta.
Saku: am telling truth only. I not talk to you.

*** I break the conversation and lead it to other fun things...before I start again.
Me:
To be continued...

No comments: