Thursday, March 12, 2009

11-Mar-09 - Holi

My Thots on 11Mar09 and snaps of same evening
What the heck? How long am I going to keep postponing my appointment with my blog?
:-( scribbles here and scribbles there... but none that speak of how fast life is running past us and "we" are losing some of the "we" that we used to be!
The first quarter of this year is round the corner and well... my blog is yet to see the "Happy New Year" post! :-( Shame on me. Whom am I kidding that I am busy-busy-busy bee??
I don't want to be this busy that I forget or overlook what I don't want to leave behind. Grrrrrrrrrrr.... I am posting all that I have scribbled lately and then, when time permits... No. When I MAKE TIME for adding explanations to my scribbles, I will do so. :-)

Am feeling sad that this day used to be one of the most fun-filled once upon a time... especially during school. Colours never cost as much as sparklers, so I guess, it was more welcome a festival than Diwali. hehe. :-)
Water balloons! I have to do it with my son, Man! Okay, am buying colours and picking my little one and am going to wait for hubby to join us in the fun, when he gets home. No more - I wish we would celebrate holi like I used to. :-)) If not today, then when? This year too would pass...soon. My dear son - Colours/Water/Balloons/Fun/Young Feeling ... here we come. :-)
Will this color go, mamma?
Anyway, who cares?

Yeah...it was fun!!!


No comments: