Thursday, August 30, 2018

Spill-over...


29-Aug 2018

Sometimes it's better
to leave things unsaid...
especially when you run the risk
of letting emotions run wild.

------

You came to me crying profusely
about something silly.
Strange, all that pacified you
was a hug, my baby.

------

Earlier, when your team lost
you would be upset for an hour or so...
Teenage has just begun,
And I can see, emotions on the run!

------

After so many years,
saw someone wearing
the kind of shoes you wore...
Something within me stirred,
Missed you.

------

Few days ago, a friend mentioned,
I laugh sometimes to stop from crying...
I was wondering, how many deep pains
within each heart thrive...

------

To dress you up,
I would like to call the shots.
However, you always demand,
"This top and this shorts"
"Ok, mumma?"
Making me feel I am still the Boss?!

------

Just loved it baby...
when I was sick
while wishing me good night,
You asked God
to take away my fever.
Who truly made me recover?


23-Aug 2018

It takes a lot of strength
call it what you may,
to be in a situation
and still, be able to
look far, beyond, and, away.

-------------------

Life filled with moments that are spent happily
for children as well as me...
as parents that is all we wish
for our little ones, don't we?

--------------

dard hai toh
ussay bina shikan sambhalna,
isi ko shayad
kehtey hain khul key jeena.


------

Ek nanhi si jaan
uska kya hoga
soch kar hoon pareshaan...
aaj khush hai woh,
bus rahey gum say
aisay hi anjaan.
Khud ki komal bhavnao ko
bana rahey mazbut hum,
sabki dor thaamey
baithey hain na Bhagwan.
Kuch toh socha hoga Unhonay
Baanayengey koi rassta.
Mushkil lag raha jo,
hoga aasan.



02 - 05 Aug 2018

Subh-subh khidki key paas
zor say goonjti
chidiyon ki aawaaz...
aur kuch palon mein
un aawazon mein ghulta
bachchon ki baaton ka shor.
Dono kitney ek samaan,
aaj yahan, kal kahin aur.

------

"Baaed Boyyyyy"
kehker bhaiyon ka mann mohti...
baar baar seediyon sey
uppar-neechey hukum say ley jaati.
Pata nahin woh chotain hain
yaan yeh chutki choti!

------

poori koshish karta Ayush
Sarah ko apni godh mein bhitaney ki.
Lekin yeh, Yash bhaiya ki deewani.


------

Fursat mein bitayey kitney pal
Aur unn palon mein yeh ehsaas...
Bachchon ka bachpan kitni jaldi
bhaag raha hai.
Phir say inn nanhi jaano ko
khud mein sahej loon
inki kahi baaton ko, inki harkaton ko,
inka bachpan hi bus pakad loon...
kyunki bahut jald
yeh fursat bhi phisal jayegi.


------

You say so many sweet things
every single day...
And I wonder my baby,
how and where to keep it all
safe in my memory...
Coz when memory fails me,
will reading it all,
bring back the beautiful moments
in which You bind Me?

------

27-July 2018

All good ideas
start striking the mind
after the event is over.
Happens to U too?

26-July 2018

Missing it sometimes
these days now...
You cuddling in with me.
There are times when in your sleep
you move your palms on my face
and I just love the baby smell
That engulfs the mommy in me!

08-June 2018

Life runs past,
kids grow up fast,
I was going slow
now back to a fast pace...
surprising myself on the go?


No comments: